Tuesday, February 23, 2021

And so it begins...

              This post marks the official start of a journey that I am nervous yet excited to take on. I have never done a project quite this large, but I feel ready to take on this challenge. I'm going to push my creative limits, think outside the box, and use what I have access to to my best ability. I am excited to see what I am capable of creating.

             Many thoughts about this project have been racing through my mind, and I am a bit overwhelmed with figuring out where to start. I have to choose a genre, storyline, shots I want to create, setting, etc. But I am going to take this step by step, starting with some research, and I am excited for you to follow along through this journey with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is the link to my creative critical reflection! CCR Link