Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Storyline? Genre?

           My imagination has been going wild with potential storylines for my film opening. It almost feels like I am unlocking a whole creative side of me that I didn't know existed. Some ideas were openings to horror films that I did not feel passionate about and scratched, many were cheesy, teen film openings that I decided against because I feel I can come up with something better, and there was even an idea that fell into the mystery genre that just did not stick with me. 

           Coming up with a storyline that I am excited about, feel is unique and intriguing, and is something I believe I can pull off has been a challenge. However, I now have an idea in mind that falls under the genre of drama that I will be sticking with. It will be slightly hard to pull off and I have tons of research to do in order to ensure that I have the knowledge to create this film opening successfully, but I feel ready to take on this challenge. My next step is to learn more about every aspect of the development and production process for my specific idea and prepare myself to bring these images I have in my mind to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 This is the link to my creative critical reflection! CCR Link